Your Best Defense In Criminal Cases
No one wants to go to jail. No one wants to lose money or prospects for future success. When you have been charged with a crime, all of those options are on the table. There is so much at stake. Depending on the crime, a conviction could be catastrophic. When facing criminal charges, you need to mount your best defense.
At the Law Offices of Ali Komaili, in Tustin, we provide strong criminal defense for clients throughout Orange County and surrounding areas in California against a range of charges.
Handling A Range Of Criminal Defense Matters
We represent California clients in criminal defense cases involving:
- DUI: Including first, second, third and fourth offenses, underage DUI, driving under the influence of other drugs, aggravated DUI, DUI involving injuries to others, etc.
- Drug crimes: Including possession, possession with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia and drug trafficking
- Traffic violations: Including driving on a suspended license, speeding, reckless driving and hit-and-run
- Alcohol offenses: Including underage drinking, underage possession of alcohol, drunk and disorderly, and drunk in public/public intoxication
- Property crimes: Including arson, possession of burglary tools, vandalism and trespassing
- Violent crimes: Including assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, vehicular manslaughter and murder
- Theft crimes: Including auto theft, check fraud, burglary, grand theft, petty theft, receiving stolen property, robbery and shoplifting
- Weapons charges: Including assault with a deadly weapon, carrying a loaded firearm, carrying a concealed firearm, carrying a firearm without a license and possession of a weapon on campus
- White collar crimes: Including conspiracy, criminal threats, embezzlement, extortion, forgery, possession of a fake ID, fraud, identity theft and computer crimes
- Sex crimes: Including lewd conduct in public, statutory rape, rape, intercourse with a minor and child pornography crimes
- Additional crimes: Disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest and crimes involving gang involvement
For all of the cases we handle, we look to find any mistakes or rights violations by the police involved. Any errors could result in invalidating evidence and getting your case thrown out. We will create a solid strategy and defend you against the charges aggressively.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We offer free initial consultations, so you can talk with us about your case without financial commitment. Call our Tustin office at 657-600-0095 or email us today.